Create Portable Windows 11/10/8/7!
- • Creation of Windows To Go from ISO, WIM, VHD, VHDX or CD/DVD drive.
- • Clone Windows 11/10/8/7 to USB/Thunderbolt drive as portable Windows.
- • Creation of Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go USB drive.
- • Encrypt Windows To Go with BitLocker to keep your data safe.
- • Creation of Windows installation USB flash drive with BIOS & UEFI support.
- • Use any edition of Windows 11/10/8/7 and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2010 to create Windows To Go USB drive.Improved
- • Support for Thunderbolt and non-512 byte sector size drives.
Download address: https://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/downloads/WinToUSB_Free.exe
WinToUSB (also called Windows To USB) is the best free Windows To Go (WTG) Creator which allows you to install and run a fully-functional Windows on external hard drive, USB flash drive or Thunderbolt drive. It is so easy and efficient, with just 3 steps and a few minutes, you can create your first portable Windows 10/8/7 or Windows Server directly from an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX file or CD/DVD drive, or you can clone existing Windows installation to USB or Thunderbolt drive as portable Windows. WinToUSB also supports creating Windows installation USB flash drive from Windows 11/10/8/7 and Windows Server installation ISO, with it you can install Windows from the USB flash drive easily.
Windows To Go (Portable Windows) Creator
WinToUSB allows you to install & run fully-functional Windows on an external HDD/SSD, USB flash drive or Thunderbolt drive, which means you can carry the portable Windows drive to anywhere and use it on any computer.
- Use any version of Windows 11/10/8/7 and Windows Server to create Windows To Go Workspace
- Creation of Windows To Go from an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD(X) image file or CD/DVD drive
- Clone existing Windows installation to USB drive or Thunderbolt drive as portable Windows
- Creation of Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go drive
- Hot clone Windows without restarting the source computer to be cloned
- Create BitLocker encrypted Windows To Go WorkspaceNew
- Support for creating VHD/VHDX-based Windows To Go Workspace
Free version is not able to transfer Windows Pro version to USB. Keep that in mind.
Free version download link: https://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/downloads/WinToUSB_Free.exe
If you are looking for other versions, you might need to go Internet to find out. 51sec OD Software Repository: https://od.51sec.org/T51SecEU/Sharing/Software/Disk%20and%20Boot%20Tools/
Alternative Software: UUByte WintoUSB Pro :https://www.uubyte.com/download/WintoUSB-Pro.exe
Directly run any version of Windows from an external USB without performance degradation! Grab a copy of WintoUSB Pro and create your own Windows To Go USB dirve Now!
Windows Installation USB Creator
WinToUSB releases a feature called “Windows Installation USB Creator” which allows you to create a Windows installation USB flash drive from a Windows 11/10/8/7/vista/2019/2016/2012/2008 installation ISO file with a few simple steps, with this feature you can create a bootable Windows installation USB drive to install Windows on both Traditional BIOS and UEFI computers by using the same USB drive.
|Create Windows To Go Workspace from ISO/WIM/ESD/SWM/VHD or CD/DVD Drive|
|Clone Existing Windows OS to USB Drive as Windows To Go Workspace|
|Clone Windows To Go Workspace to another USB or Thunderbolt drive|
|Create Windows Installation USB flash drive for Windows 11/10/8/7|
|Support for Windows Professional & Enterprise Editions|
|Support for Windows Server Editions|
|Encrypt Windows To Go with BitLockerNew|
|No Upgrade Prompts|
|Free Technical Support|
|License Agreement||Free License||Professional License||Enterprise License|
|License Term||Single user license||Site License|
|Number of Computers Allowed to Install||2 PCs||100 PCs|
|Price||Free||$29.95 Free lifetime upgrades||$219.95 |
User Guide – How to Create Windows 11/10/8/7 To Go from ISO, WIM, ESD, VHD(X) file?
- Step 1. Select Windows installation file & Windows editionBrowse Windows installation file (ISO, WIM, ESD, VHD, VHDX) and select the edition of Windows you want to install, then click “Next”.
- Step 2. Select destination drive & partitionsSelect the destination USB drive, partition scheme and installation mode according to your own needs, enable BitLocker encryption if needed, then click “Next”.
- Step 3. Installing WindowsWinToUSB begins installing Windows, which will take some time, please wait for the installation to complete.