This is probably the best tool in the list as it is simplest and gets the job done. Dynamic Theme lets you dynamically change your wallpaper to daily Bing or Windows Spotlight Image. Not just that, you can even add custom images and the tool can easily run a slideshow on your Windows desktop. Dynamic Theme also works on Lock Screen and you can use this tool to maintain a common wallpaper on both the screens at all the time.
Other features include notifications whenever a new image is available, autosave of the Daily Bing or Spotlight image in the folder of your choice and much more. For Daily Bing images, the region can also be customized so that you get relevant images as wallpapers for your Windows desktop or Lock Screen. There is also an option to not download images on a metered connection and sync settings across devices.
Download Dynamic Theme here.
- Use the daily Bing or Windows Spotlight picture as background and/or lock screen
- Use a Bing or Windows Spotlight picture as background and/or lock screen
- Use personal pictures as background and/or lock screen
- Different modes supported: static image or slideshow (one or multiple folders)
- View recent daily Bing images
- View recent Windows Spotlight images
- Use daily Bing and/or Windows Spotlight image as dynamic tile of the application
- Configurable alert to indicate when a new daily Bing or Windows Spotlight image is published
- Automatic or manual saving locally daily Bing and/or Windows Spotlight pictures
- Synchronize your settings between your different devices (Microsoft account required)
Daily Desktop Wallpaper
This is a lot simpler tool any only for users who are interested only in Bing wallpapers. The tool automatically fetches Bing Daily Wallpapers for the set region. You can view up to last eight wallpapers along with their descriptions.
As I mentioned, the tool is a lot simpler and just has one job of updating the Desktop and Lock Screen background daily. You can also specify a folder to save these wallpapers too. And another option lets you customize the resolution in which the image is downloaded on your computer.
Download Daily Desktop Wallpaper here.
Microsoft Bing Wallpaper
Discover a new place each day
Bing Wallpaper includes a collection of beautiful images from around the world that have been featured on the Bing homepage. Not only will you see a new image on your desktop each day, but you can also browse images and learn where they’re from.
Install Bing Wallpaper in 6 easy steps
- Download the Bing Wallpaper app
- Run BingWallpaper.exe
- Click Install now
- Click Finish
- If prompted from your browser, add the extension**
- Explore the Bing Wallpaper app in the system tray
Download: Get the app