The VMware Workstation Pro 16 is the latest version, and it is one of the best Type-2 Hypervisor. It has outstanding 3D acceleration support for both the Windows and Linux virtual machines. VMware Workstation Pro 16 supports DirectX 11 3D acceleration for Windows virtual machines. For Linux virtual machines, VMware Workstation Pro 16 supports OpenGL 4.1 3D acceleration. So, technically you can play games on your VMware Workstation Pro 16 virtual machines. The user interface of the virtual machine will also be very responsive. You will have amazing experience running virtual machines on VMware Workstation Pro 16.
- Host legacy applications and overcome platform migration issues
- Configure & test new software or patches in an isolated environment
- Automate tasks for software development and testing
- Demonstrate multi-tier configurations on a single PC
- Use Multiple Operating Systems Concurrently on the Same PC
- Take Snapshots & Videos of your Virtual Machines
- Run an Entire Multi-tier System on a Single Host Computer
- Clone your Virtual Machines to Accelerate Deployment
- Take Your Virtual Machines With You
VMware Workstation makes it simple to create and run multiple virtual machines on your desktop or laptop computer. You can convert an existing physical PC into a VMware virtual machine, or create a new virtual machine from scratch. Each virtual machine represents a complete PC, including the processor, memory, network connections and peripheral ports.
VMware Workstation lets you use your virtual machines to run Windows, Linux and a host of other operating systems side-by-side on the same computer. You can switch between operating systems instantly with a click of a mouse, share files between virtual machines with drag-and-drop functionality and access all the peripheral devices you rely on.
VMWare Products Download: