Compression and decompression commonly used in system software
WinRAR is a powerful compressed package manager that can be used to back up data, reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other types of files downloaded from the Internet, and create new RAR and compressed files in ZIP format, etc. This is a software that must be installed after our new computer or system is reinstalled, otherwise we cannot use the compression and decompression functions, and the software has been de-advertised.
extraction code: 6789
1. Double-click to open the downloaded [WinRAR…].
2. Click [Install] (the compressed package is very small, it is recommended to install directly to the default C drive).
3. Click [OK].
4. Click [Finish].
5. The installation is successful!
1. Enter 7-ZIP official website (URL: https://www.7-zip.org/ ), click “Download”
2. You can download the installation files of each version of 7-ZIP, here is the installation package of the latest version of 7-ZIP
3. Click download to download to the desktop (different browsers, a little different, generally similar)
4. Double-click to run the 7-zip installation package
5. Click “Install”
6. Wait for the installation to complete, click “Close”